We have added two more Academies in Daytona Beach to April's calendar. As always, we will limit the size of our Academy to only 12 students. Each session offers:
- 8 hours of instruction
- 8 hours of practice & open play time
- A round-robin tournament so you can test your new skills
- Lots of opportunities to play with the pros!
For more information and to register, please select the location and your skill level below:
- Las Vegas, February 9th - 11th 3.0 - 3.5 Level Players SOLD OUT
- Las Vegas, February 9th - 11th, 3.5 or Above Players SOLD OUT
- Las Vegas, February 16th - 18th, 3.0-3.5 Level Players Register Here SOLD OUT
- Las Vegas, February 16th - 18th, 3.5 or Above Players Registers Here SOLD OUT
- Daytona Beach, FL, April 6th-8th: 4.0 or above Level Players
- Daytona Beach, FL April 6th-8th: 3.0-3.5 Register Here
- Daytona Beach, FL, April 10th-12th: 3.0-3.5 Players
- Daytona Beach, FL, April 10th-12th: 4.0 or above Players Register Here
A 5.5 tennis player, USPTA teacher and NCAA coach I found pickleball in 2014 and was instantly hooked. I entered my first national pickleball tournaments in 2015 and earned Gold and Silver at the September 2015 Tournament of Champions. In November, I medaled four times at the USAPA National Tournament including winning Gold in the Women’s Doubles Open with Gigi LeMaster. At the first US OPEN Pickleball Championship in Naples, Florida in April 2016 I earned five medals including Golds in the Pro Division Women's Doubles with Christine McGraft and Mixed Doubles with Daniel Moore. As a member of the IPTPA I now travel the country working with recreational and advanced players to improve their all-around game technically, mentally, strategically and through improved fitness.